[pnpgm] The portal

SERGI SALLENT igresigres at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 29 10:16:48 CEST 2004

     Hello:

     OOC: I like the jokes, but unfortunately I am
unable to understand some of them :-(

     Game:
          To Varange:
          (In answer to his threats of attacking us to
take the orbs)
          "Ja, Ja, Ja... you will have to kill some
elfs and some faerries to take it.  And then, when you
returned home, someone (Jordi points to Varange's
people), sooner or later, will speak about it.  Do you
know what the end result will be, Lord Marshall?"
          Jordi hates people like Varange, faerry or
not.

          Jordi says:
          "I will enter, and I will try to return to
explain you what lays there."
          Jordi crosses the portal, then returns and
explains the rest what lies beyond.  The idea is to
avoid unnecesary casualties.

                                          Sergi