[pnpgm] Talking with Varange

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Thu Nov 4 05:46:37 CET 2004

On coming out of the portal Z'leyra does a slight bow to Varange and
smiling says "Varange! You great kidder you. We have found a solution
that should suit everyone equally and as well as can be expected. The
Lady Varo can free the creatures from the jars and return them to their
homes. Thus no kingdom gains at the loss of everyone else. We shall do
that. Then we can share our tales as we did of old."

This is followed by getting the jars to Varo, getting eagle, gossiping,