[pnpgm] The jars, the staff, etc...

SERGI SALLENT igresigres at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 3 11:27:26 CET 2004

       Jordi is in a rare mod.  He is silent, almost
frozen in place.  Only the fact that he breathes and
the way he has Neva left hand in his right hand tells
that he is not an statue.

       "Well -Jordi says, when everybody has spoken-
it seems that everybody in the group thinks the same,
if Neva agrees with our friends.
        The creatures must be returned to their home;
I imagine that they prefer it.  Their presence in our
world will be, for sure, a source of problems.  And it
is evil to force them.
        The staff must be broken again, and the pieces
must be dispersed again.  We let to you the decision
of who must take care of the pieces.  If you wish, I
can ask my uncle the King to contact with the Alfar,
to choose another Alfar to help to hide one piece; but
I guess you are in a better position than I to find
help, if you need it, from them.
         I just ask two small favors from you: there
is a... strange faerry in the other side of the portal
called Varange, with some armed retainers.  He wishes
to have one of the jars, and he has threatened us to
use physical force to obtain one.  I fear that, when
we give you the jars and the staff, he won't be happy,
and I don't believe that he will be wise enough to
keep the secret of what has happened here.  Can you do
something about him?  Perhaps convince him? Because I
fear that Clymans or others, in the future, will try
to find the staff again, and knowing what has happened
here will help them.
          The second is not for me, it's for our
friend... he has his hand severely wounded, and I fear
that our healing abilities might not be enough to heal
him.  Can you please help him?"

        Turning his attention to the rest of the
party, Jordi says:

        "We must return quickly to... our world.  I
fear what Varange will be doin, now that he has a
chance of winning a fight."

        Jordi returns as quickly as posible to "our
world", once everything is decided.

        (OOC: Typical of Jordi, asking favors for the
others.  Overconfident, rash, and with many other
flaws, but with some good points, also.)

        Jordi will try to do his best to give the jars
and the staff to them.  If that means fighting Varange
and his party, he will be very sorry about that, but
he will do it without a second hesitation.

        And no, he won't never ask Neva what she was
told secretely.  He respects a lot Neva privacity.

                                        Sergi