[pnpgm] Introducing guest star Sava.

SERGI SALLENT igresigres at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 23 10:22:20 CEST 2004

     OOC 1: Sorry for the lack of posting.  A really
bad week.

     OOC 2: Some of the actions/dialogues are previous
to the current moment we are playing.

     Jordi speaks with Sava, hoping he will be able to
end the dialogue before they meet the party:
     "Two considerations.  First, we're going to meet
a party.  They are mostly humans.  They are in a
climan fortress, slaughtering climans.  The leading
group are good chaps, but I don't trust some of the
rest of the group.  In the leading group there is
another elf, Neva, my girlfriend.  I'm sorry, but she
can be a little bit jealous.  So be careful, because I
don't fear monsters, but I fear hurting Neva.
      Second, can you magically heal me, please? I'm
low in my magic energies, and very tired."
      (If she can't/doesn't want to heal Jordi, he
will cast a healing spell, EL 1 first, EL 0 if first
attempt fails).
      Jordi almost doesn't pay attention to the orb.
He is interested in returning to the party.  However,
as it doesn't seem treatening, he tries to speak with
it:
      "Can you understand us? If you were another
prisioner of the monster, can you move up and down?
Can you speak with us? Can we help you?"

              ********************

       When Jordi returns with the party and discovers
that there is no combat or inmediate treat, the first
line in his list of priorities is to hug & kiss Neva
(no cheek kiss, a real kiss!!, no matter humans are
present!!).
       "Let me introduce you Princess Sava.  The
monster that kidnapped me also kidnapped her some time
ago.  The monster wanted to learn magic, and Princess
Sava paid with prision her negative to teach it.  I
had better luck, and I was able to kill it."
       Jordi will briefly introduce Sava to the
members of the party (including Neva) and will spy
Neva's reaction.
       (OOC: I imagine someone introduces Ben'dar)
       "Hello, Ben'dar.  My name is Jordi.  You can
use my spear, if you wish, until you find one.
Perhaps it's too short for you, but nonetheless, it's
an spear...".
       Jordi tries to speak with Unali when nobody
else can hear him:
       "By the way, I will never play cards games with
you... I don't like to loss..."

      In the next combat, Jordi will use his bow to
hurt the guards; when close combat begins, he will
take again sword and shield, and will enter the fray.

                                   Sergi