[pnpgm] Vacation

Ninya Biz biggthree at gmail.com
Tue May 31 18:24:01 CEST 2022

Good idea once we are ready to play again let me know. I hate to have such
an awesome thing end forever but understand “burnout”. Nothing last
forever. I won’t post anything until instructed otherwise. Alex and Scott
I’m thankful to be a part of this and allowed to post and help the game and
keep the old school dream of RPG going. If this is truly the end it was a
mythic run by this club kudos. if not then time off is good perhaps wait
till august or September as well to really recharge the batteries.

My days off are  Saturday Sunday I’m est time I start work 8:30 am Mon -Fri
 not sure I be the best candidate to stay focused and help also my life we
my family have a lot of “ Medical Issues” but iam willing to help Scott and
Alex out any way I can. Like I said it be shame to have this end but fully
understand and enjoyed the efforts of all involved and IMHO you all get a
purple star of RPG greatness.
Be well and I wish you all the best in life.

--
Thank You
Gerald Ford