[pnpgm] Vacation

Bessie Hadley eleabess at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 31 18:10:42 CEST 2022

 I've went through burnout three times during my career as a nurse (RN). I am more than willing to give Scott a well-deserved break. Taking a break now & re-convening in mid-July or even early August is fine with me, if he would like it. How about everyone else? Vacations are coming for those of us not retired & having time to enjoy them would be good.
I would even be willing to give him a break through Labor Day, if needed.

Hugs to Alex for suggesting it. Scott's earned a break. I'll go with whatever is decided.

Bess L. Hadley