[pnpgm] Game Update #21 - File #117 - Troll Combat Round 9+10

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Sun Mar 27 03:32:13 CEST 2022

Sex.....Character Name...Player..................Type....Notes.....
Male...Klorgar..........Tobie.Bonahoom...Tracker...Human,..........
Female.Varo Mineholder..Bess.Hadley......Merchant..Human...........
Male...Razgor...........Wout.Broere......Guard.....Human...........
Male...Rocky............Alex.Koponen.....Hunter....Dwarf...........
Male...Mournath.........Gilbert.Isla...............................
Male...Veren.Nor.Tarek..Npc..............Employer..Human...........
Male...Jaren............Npc..............Bodyguard.Human...........
Male...Marusk...........Npc..............Guide.....Human...........
Male...Juno.Solace......Ford.............Tracker...Human...........

         Game Web Site – http:/nrgcomputers.com/RQ/rq.htm (case matters)
         Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

         Game Update #21 sequence (file #117)

         Admin: None.

            From Mournath: [Re: Actions]
                 Seeing no help for it, Mournath
prepares to engage with the two approaching
trolls to buy time for Jaren to get to the cabin.
Drawing his blade and sending a prayer to the
gods, Mournath braces for the combat.

                 [OOC] - as I'd described in my
last action, if it was possible for Mournath to
have gotten off the spell bladesharp he would have done that.
            GM: Ack. Yes I had that in notes but
probably forgot to post it in update. It happens.