[pnpgm] Game Update #23 - File #123 - TRoll round 13-16

Ninya Biz biggthree at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 22:43:16 CEST 2022

On Wed, Apr 6, 2022 at 11:32 PM Scott Adams <longshotgm at comcast.net> wrote:

> Juno silently prays to “My O” for the poor child to have the love of fight
> to carry on.

 (His mental nickname for his power above)

 A seed forms in his mind. If he could just cast a Countermagic(1) onto the
 troll with purple lips maybe it would undo the strange magic.

or then try to attack the closet threat with spear and shield.

What powers Juno should have  left to heal he will. While others rest he
then will meditate to get some back after this is over.

--
Thank You
Gerald Ford