[pnpgm] Update #22 – Varo

Bessie Hadley eleabess at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 4 17:21:03 CEST 2022

Varo signals – vigorously - that they move silently away from the door to the end corner by the fireplace where they might be able to whisper without being seen or heard. The trolls inside have had time to booby-trap the girl inside & they need to see what they can first.

“The trolls have had time to booby-trap the girl. We need to look inside the windows & see where the girl is & the trolls,” she whispers urgently. If we just burst in, she could be killed before any of us got inside. Is there another window? Has anyone looked inside yet? We need a plan. It would be nice if we could at least target the two trolls before we hit the door. Are the windows glass or something we can burst through?”

She also apologizes. “If someone else can do healing, that would be good. I’ve used nearly half my magic. But I’ll help out if needed, with healing. I also confess I do not want to be first through the door; I'd rather shoot my javelin through a window, but it could go wild hitting something too hard to pass through. I'd be glad to enter through a window & head toward the girl.”

Thanks, everyone!

Bess L. Hadley