[pnpgm] Game Update #1 - File #15 - The Adventure Starts

Wout Broere broere at powersandperils.org
Tue Oct 5 18:28:17 CEST 2021

A sturdy and handsome young man steps up as well. Dressed in leather and
scale armor, covered by a somewhat worn long cloak, he carries sword and
shield. He speaks a very broken Tradetalk. "He Razgor. He guard the
temple Sun by pike. Good guard and fight."

He has a helmet on the table and a pike leaning against the wall as
well. Not the largest man in the room and there are more muscled men
around clearly.