[pnpgm] Game Update #1 - File #15 - The Adventure Starts

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 3 11:07:12 CEST 2021

A rather well built man, human, with a long scare down his face on the left side, stands up after the dwarf says a few things. "Klorgar, friend of Greatest General, fight for Clan and family, wield many weapons, ride to battle. Am tracker, protector."

He has an imposing Battle Axe on his side and a shield on his back. He is decently armored, with a helm sitting next to him on the table. Those that are able to tell, his muscles are not just that of fighting, but farming also. His skin is weather worn, he stands about 6' or more, hard to tell in all the armor.