[pnpgm] Game Update #6 - File #41 - Dark Forest Welcomes

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 23 17:33:11 CET 2021

<Sorry I have not posted, been working a lot recently and my creative juices are low>

Klorgar does take his time after the "fight" between the troll and the dwarf. Odd that, figured it would come to blows and a battle would take place. Most trolls are not known for holding back at all.
He goes back in the Inn and gets his food, takes his time eating, watching, then checks on his gear on his horse and in his room. He cleans everything, preparing it for battle, because though nothing happened this day, there is always tomorrow for something.

He rides to the meeting location, but when he sees the reaction between his new boss and the other horse, the gets down and sets himself to walking pace with his horse, moving in military fashion as his training persists at all times.
Klorgar will talk to anyone near him, in his own tongue to see if they know it. Otherwise, he will do his best in his other tongues to establish better communication, because without quick commands, how can they be expected to protect this one. (Tarshite main, he will also test out Herotling and stumble through Stormspeech)

Whenever they stop for a quick rest or once they are going to set camp, he will check the perimeter for defensive positions. He will set himself to be able to respond from any spot in the camp to get to the outside quickly. Sitting by the fire pit, cleaning his axe, he hears the hail and quickly readys himself for anything. When the speaker says something it seems the leader gets annoyed and then an axe fly's and hits the speaker. Seeing two others ready to do battle, Klorgar moves with speed to intercept one of them from getting too close to the camp and dispatch them.