[pnpgm] Game Update #6 - File #41 - Dark Forest Welcomes

Gerald Ford biggthree at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 03:56:10 CET 2021

Juno Senses Bad things his birthmark begins to tingle.

1. He decides to cast a protection spell on himself(2).
2. Then detect enemies spell (1).
3. He then draws a javelin and his shield.

Once he becomes aware of the danger he can then react to whatever that
threat is.

A. If there is a threat near
    1.cast Speedart(1) on javelin
    2. He will throw a javelin to strike the nearest enemy that would be
the closest threat if in range
    3. If not in range then he will close in to be able to strike with
javelin by throwing.

B. If no threat detected. He was trained in the cavalry to use his spells
to buff other riders and rangers.
    1. So he heads toward Varo
    2. Cast a protection spell (2) on her.

 He silently prays to his master ORLANTH.

*"Dear ORLANTH King of the Gods, Master of Storms, Death Wielder, and
Bringer of Light. **You made the world what it is with your strength, and
your virtues.*
*Your Holiness Forever am I your servant for the gifts you bestowed upon
us.*
*Your Strength to protect us from our enemies. *
*Your Bright light to see our enemies. *
*Your Power to strike like lightning with my javelin against our enemies.*
*Your Understanding of becoming a virtuous death **wielder **against our
enemies when warranted.*

--
Thank You
Gerald Ford