[pnpgm] Update #6 – Varo

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Mon Nov 8 02:33:39 CET 2021

Quick reply:
1) No map for the camp yet.  The RQ map I did is
20 km  per hex. WAlking you guys can do 10.  But
I am not a KM fan so 20 miles. :)
2) Yes I did not mentoin it kinda on
purpose.  Mainly there is no tent for him yet setup.
Basically if I randomized it all.
4 locatons - Campfire, TEnt, patrol, further out collecting items (d4)
If no tent then around campfire.
Then figured a d6 for hex side/area.
So basically 2 newcomers are south (lower side 4)
Rocky around side 2 (NE)
VAros tent slightly behind rocky and behind him between side 2 and 3ish.
Others side 5/6 and campfire in due center.
If this helps.
Once I see how long a caombat goes (pnp its 3
hours per phase) I can see if map is needed.
I may just do 1 round I'm unsure yet.
in pnp its 3 sec per phase.
in RQ its 12.
So...maybe just 1 round? We'll see how it goes.
This is a learning process for me too.  For pbem.
I'll do update tuesday hopefully will start early
not 6 hours late if staff sleeps late.
If start early then can get it done tuesday.  If not then wed/thur.
If get ti done Tue can do update Sat if not then week after.
Depends on staff. :)
Sat (yesterday) had got busy on my 2022 benefits.