[pnpgm] Game Update #179 - File #1291 - Next steps

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Fri May 7 09:11:00 CEST 2021

My votes:
RuneQuest
Star Wars
Fringe

________________________________
From: pnpgm <pnpgm-bounces at list.powersandperils.org> on behalf of pnpgm <pnpgm at comcast.net>
Sent: Tuesday, May 4, 2021 1:01 AM
To: pnpgm at list.powersandperils.org <pnpgm at list.powersandperils.org>
Subject: [pnpgm] Game Update #179 - File #1291 - Next steps

   Character Name
Type
Player
Sex           Notes
..Arawn...........Druid...John.Haight........Ma..Alfar/Backup Navigator
..Dorhak..........Warrior.Kevin.Newaropenofficek.......Ma..Captain/Leader/Dwarf
..Fremea..........Sidh....Tobie.Bonahoom.....Fe..Faerry/Archer/Magician
..Kiet............Acrobat.David.Sanders......Ma..Human/Magician
..Pyandalgor......Hunter..Panthera...........Ma..Human/Hunter
..Raddok..........Miner...Bess.Hadley........Ma..Human/Miner
..Tsia.Phan.......Thief...Don.Ker............Fe..Human/Thief
..Unali...........Ninja...Wout.Broere........Fe..Human/Dagger Maiden
..Upus............Warrior.Gerald.Ford........Ma..Normal/Barbarian
Warrior
..Kimis...........Warrior.NPC................Fe..Normal/Diumgi Companion
..Z'leyra.........Healer..Alex Koponen.......Fe..Human/Shaman/1st Mate

        Game Web
Site - http:/nrgcomputers.com/pbem/
        Public
posts/actions to pnpgm at list.powersandperils.org (mailing list)
        Private
emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

        Game
Update #179 sequence (file #1291)

        Admin
Notes: None.

   From Kiet: [Re: Actions]

        Kiet regrets that
the young girl had to die, but also knows you …

        "I want to
find that ship."

   GM: Ack.

   From Dorhak: [Re: Actions]

        Dorhak is
especially annoyed with Kiet.  The command to kill them …

        "I will want
to see if we can find my ship...and our treasure …

        [New
Stuff]

[Augado 13, 1636?TH]
        [Time:
8:03 pm – Marentian eastern village]

   Kiet regrets that the young girl had to die, but also knows
you just can’t give in to that level of coercion.  They could easily
give in and he would still kill the girl, or the girl could be part of
his group.  While there might not be any reason to kill the girl
after us giving in to the extortionist, there's every reason to believe
that character of person would kill the hostage for any number of
perverse reasons.  Why would anyone expect an honorable action from
them?  He also could have just as easily ordered the entire party to
be butchered.

   Following Dorhak’s order was a quick and easy decision.

   On going back to Marentia, Kiet says "I, for one, need
to get back to the ship to recover my belongings.  Two of them were
gifts from the High Elder and one was a sword I find a curiosity.
Not to mention the fact that our captured treasure was on that
ship."

   "I want to find that ship."

   Dorhak is especially annoyed with Kiet.  The command to
kill them both was mere bravado for the sake of the human holding the
girl hostage.  Dorhak was confident Kiet would target him first, but
obviously something didn’t go as planned.

   As far as the tall elf was concerned, his glances of
disapproval were as effective as rain collapsing a tin roof.  Dorhak
is sorry for the girl, but it was her captor that put her at grievous
risk.

   "I will want to see if we can find my ship...and our
treasure still on her.  Perhaps after this much time the sailors
were wise enough to take her home."

   Unali will join Kiet and Raddok when they want to travel to
the ship and recover the horses first.

        GM:
Actions? Comments?

    Next Update....Sat/Next week?

        GM:
A short update.  I like the post action regrets it ended badly but I
can see both sides of argument.  So was there a simple way out? Sure
give up the items they’d be teleported away.  So would man and
others leaving hostage alive.  That was the plan in my head but you
guys had fun. :) There was heroism still there.  I have sent all
character sheets out.  I added recent loot 6 gold and 1 sc to each
sheet based on cave, silo and other loot.  For many sheets updated
Contacts. So we are caught up!

        Minor
logistical issue.  Village is about 50-60 miles east of Maren, 40-50
miles east of the lake shore and once onshore about 100 miles by road to
Sivas.  So options are:

Walk-  11-12 miles a day – 6-7 Days to Maren

           5-6
to shore

10-11 days to Maren

        * If Maren could
get ship to Sivas 1-3 days.

Horse-Finding horses may be hard – 15-20 miles a day – 2-3 to Maren

shore

          +4 by road
to Sivas

        * if at shore 1-2
days by boat to Sivas
        Teleport –
instant

        Let me
know what you guys want.

        Keep in
mind Dorhak is no longer in charge technically as adventure is over. :) I
had a map but bleh nevermind. To show village location.

        Note: When
looking at sheets - Best to use notepad Lucinda Console 10 size 10
font.  Final warning.

        Going to
stall IBT for now.  Next thing to figure out is final votes below.

-------------

Votes on new game system -

        Voted

Arawn
        No

Dorhak  No

Frema
        Yes
        Kiet

        Yes

        Pyan

       No

Raddok  Yes

Unali
        No
        Upus

        Yes

Z'leyra No

Mournath
Yes

        Total - 10
so 5 Voted (50%)

   IF you are not sure of what to vote see link on website
I posted it before this is the NEW game non pnp system.  Top 5
please votes.  If you don't want to play or wish not to vote let me
know.  Thanks.  Lets set a deadline since I'm ready now. How
about 5/23?  That's 19 days.  It has been set for a month or
two so figure long enough?  If no votes will consider do not wish to
play and that'll will actually count against a new game system. So will
impact on votes negatively.  Thanks!

https://www.nrgcomputers.com/pbem/ogames.txt
IS the voting options.