[pnpgm] Future of pbem

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Sun Feb 7 06:13:01 CET 2021

Hi guys/Gals!

First  I forgot to mention this in update.  Heard from Gilbert aka
Mounath.  He was in/out of hopsital for Covid.  /He is recovering so
that's why hes been quiet.  He is eager to play again.

Now future of pbem!  We started in 1999 so over 20 years.  8 Adventures.
As I get older complex stuff (huge character sheets, etc) become more
complex.  Naturally.
The days of 3 updates a week are gone.  I'm rare to have 2.
So what do we do now?

I did throw it out it could be our last adventure.  But I'll see what
you guys want.

I have updated the Futadv.txt link on website at very bottom/links.
I list 20 options.  You can read it  for detailsand vote.
Its been 5 years since updated the file. :)

I included a link/file above this link ogames.txt that shows what
other game systems I run.  I'd love to run any of those games.  Some
are (well actaully all) are less complex than pnp.  Some have as
little as 4 stats period.  That'sthe charater sheet.
Some have rules that are only a few pages easy to scan in.
Some use simple sheets so no need for 800 items on sheet.
As an idea :)

Once you review these i have a Straw Poll up
https://www.strawpoll.me/42590378

IT has the same optoins in file.
I BELIEVE it is allowed ot do more than 1 vote for 2+ options.  But not tested.
If you want 1 voe just vote here.

or let me know what you want as outlined in futadv.txt

Thanks.