[pnpgm] Dorhak

Dorhak Red Wall dorhak at comcast.net
Sun Feb 7 18:15:53 CET 2021

dorhak sees the runes and grunts.  Seems like we aren’t given much of a choice, but it'll be a coin toss unless these magic users can devine a  best option.

The dwarf reads the runes out loud, in Dwarf Elder then in Marentian "Choose soley and wholey. One goes to the destiny of nations and time. The second goes to that which creates chaos and nightmares."  "Raise your handicap you understand what the runes say..." and looks around.  He wants to make sure everyone knows what’s going on.

"It looks like it’s all of us, or none of us.  Unless someone has a better idea, I think  Fremea is correct and we gather everyone down here and choose a path.  We might even flip a coin and see if some magic helps us determine that path."

"Fremea!  Would you please bring down the rest of the people?"

then he smiles a bit.  "So who votes for the chaos and nightmares?"