[pnpgm] (no subject)

Gerald Ford biggthree at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 01:07:30 CET 2021

Juno cast healing (2) on him self twice the. Does the same on the worst
wounded person.

Juno says to Varo , “I hope you find peace and solace. That had to be
traumatizing. I will pray to my higher power for you.”

Agreed we must find a place to clean up. After he done healing himself and
others, he checks his belongings and counts his arrows to determine the
amount. He then feeds his horse gives it waters and brushes them to make
sure there ok. If time do so before cleaning up of not then he do after we
find a spot to clean up and camp.
--
Thank You
Gerald Ford