[pnpgm] Dorhak

Dorhak Red Wall dorhak at comcast.net
Sun May 17 20:15:37 CEST 2020

"Quick!  Roll this disgusting Kotothi off of Gnorf!"  Continuing on without him would be pointless at best, but likely dangerous too.

Dorhak winces in pain at the damage and burns caused by the giant's magic.  He helps roll the lumbering mass off of Gnorf and inquires how he's doing.  He orders Z'leyra to fix him up, magic used if he desires.

The Captain goes over to Kiet, asks how he fared, then asks if he can use his odd dagger.  The burn is getting to him.

once we all reach Bes Kril, and we hear their requirement of one dwarf and one other, dorhak turns to Raddok. "You'll come with me."  To Z’leyra he says "you’ll be in charge here.  Don’t let them wander.  I do not wish to insult them and, if this is like a dwarf kril, the wardings would make it dangerous.  This is an order."  He looks to Fremea and says "Yes, I mean you!"