[pnpgm] Update #161 – Raddok

Gerald Ford biggthree at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 10:37:33 CET 2020

Opus also says “I much rather kill them silently since all that tripping
may make a lot of noise.  Thus attracting more attention and that leader
lady thing may be mad we are killing her giants if this still her domain ?”

  “The other idea I have is to put them asleep and then silently kill them.
I don’t have any poisons (Which I may find immoral and never use. ) or
magic or potions of slumber.  Maybe Some one In the group might have such
magic or potions?”

[ooc: new potion list
Sir scott made is awesome.]

“Are we sure we can’t avoid them. That last fight hurt. Thanks to all the
kindness and healing. I thought I was bad ass flinging arrows around . This
adventuring thing in the underworld is not like I grew up hunting. I am
brave and so is this group but giants are tall and strong and we don’t
belong here.”

“I am willing to do what is needed and  spent
My whole life follow orders. I am just thinking out loud. that last fight
woke me up to the real world of magic and myth.”

--
Thank You
Gerald Ford