[pnpgm] (no subject)

Gerald Ford biggthree at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 02:57:25 CET 2020

Opus speaks up to the group:

“ Can we some how, if we are going to deal with those giants use ropes to
make trip like wires  between those trees? Then we can draw them out get
them running to the ropes and oops fall down.

“Or could we all take ropes and run circles around them to trap them up and
make them fall? “

“We do know where they are and they don’t know where we are we some how
make the job of dispatching them  easier.

“Before we get close I assume we could then shoot ranged weapons or magic
to dispatch them Once there down?“

“Also does anyone have magic that we could trip them up or slow them down?”

“I’d rather not be near any of those to fight them one on one! One swipe
and boom worm food!”
--
Thank You
Gerald Ford