[pnpgm] (no subject)

Gerald Ford biggthree at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 18:17:09 CET 2020

Opus tries to get to Kimis Ignoring his own wounds but he falls over in
pain.  He can’t move well and he is not sure he can help her.  He quietly
as he slumps to the ground says,   “ Burn these creatures to the ground.”.

  But then he realizes the fire  may attract more to the groups location.
By the smoke that would rise to the sky.    He says to the group , “
Nevermind !”.

In his mind  he thinks,

“I have endured pain at the hands of a bad man. I can handle this. Stand up
and help yourself.”

Opus rises up and get the courage and tries to find a way with his own
belongings to bind his wounds. He can barely moves as each movement is
painful.

As he does so he simply says in a quiet manner,

“Help!”.

--
Thank You
Gerald Ford