[pnpgm] Game Update #158

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Tue Dec 8 18:22:03 CET 2020

OOC: Been busy and haven't had the chance to read the last couple of updates. Looks like I missed a bit:)

[Time:   4:04:13 pm]

   Arawn nodded when King Strata shared information regarding the Grundwergen along with his suggestion for execution. The creatures, when left to their own devices, preferred to keep to themselves. However, they posed a great danger to the Sidh and Elder forces in the area and a blight on the animal life. He didn't relish the idea of execution but knew that a failure to do so would lead to the unnecessary death of others.

   Seeing both Kimis and Opus badly wounded the alfar joined Z'leyra as she tended to their wounds.

   "I'll see to your wounds. But we need to be more careful, all of us. I need to ration what magic I have left as we've yet to discover what lies ahead of us on our search for the cave," he said in a thoughtful and caring manner.

   OOC: Healing Mist at EL 0 (Sidh tongue and Empathy boost), group version to heal them.

[Time:  4:10 pm]

   The execution and healing done he then began to scour the ground with the eye of a skilled tracker.

   "Their lair might be nearby if anyone wishes me to track their path here."

[Time:  6:21 pm]

   As the party continued forward Arawn took point, disappearing into the forest as only elves could. He scoured the area along the way, keenly on the hunt for ambush, hidden lairs, and tracks that the party might come across. [OOC: Hide in Forest ability, Survival, Smuggler and Tracking as needed and will use it to help hide the party when they rest]

   When Unali asked to study the cube Arawn examined the other items - the crystal triangle and the small book. He searched them for any markings or hidden compartments. When Unali was done with the yellow cube he did the same with that item, hoping his training and the magic of the topaz would reveal any hidden lock. Lacking that he considered attempting to touch his magical sapphire to the items but held off for now.

   He chose to focus on the journal instead, hoping it might provide information regarding the other items and the dead being's seeming mission.

   [OOC: Decode spell on the journal]

[Time:   9:12 pm]

   Deciding to take the opportunity of a clear view as provided by the open plain Arawn decided to pull forth the magical spyglass. Using his skills as a navigator he attempted to gauge the general direction the underground silo/spy station might have been facing to narrow down his search of the mountain range. He peered through it, scanning first the plain and then the mountains, the latter for any sign of eagle rock or gathering of eagles.

   "Z'leyra, as an eagle shaman do you think you might be able to sense or call for any eagles? They might be able to help us find Eagle Rock."