[pnpgm] Dorhak

Wout Broere broere at powersandperils.org
Sun Dec 6 11:57:16 CET 2020

Unali is visibly shocked by the demands of the dwarf. Even as she is
aware of the hatred his race must feel towards any Kotothi, this demand
to her is beyond what she can stomach.

She starts out in Katai, corrects herself and continues in Marentian:

"[Captain (in Katai)], while I am capable fighter in the light and
equally capable to strike from the shadows, or in this dusk we are
surrounded by, I certainly have not sought out to kill if it can be
avoided and fully succumb to the dark. This beast is incapacitated
enough, and not mine to kill."