[pnpgm] I'm making a 'mess' for dinner - like the stand-in-line-for type - lmao

megumimika megumimika at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 04:52:59 CEST 2020

Well you have Tsia stumped. Her hatred of the living abated as she ponder the delicious food filing both the void of her hunger of the stomach as well of those living and warm. I personally am cooking mac/cheese withvtuna.Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Bessie Hadley <eleabess at sbcglobal.net> Date: 4/5/20  9:37 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: PBeM Public Mail <pnpgm at list.powersandperils.org>, Nicole Sanders <sanders.nicole at gmail.com> Subject: [pnpgm] I'm making a 'mess' for dinner - like the stand-in-line-for
  type - lmao Tonight's dinner: ---1 cup of rice, cooked with 2c. water with chicken boullion cubes; ---1/2 lb browned hamburger (used garlic salt & minced onion on that - the other 1/2# going into freezer for the Italian version of this later in week)--- 1 can each of: tomato soup, peas, refried beans (no fat)---8 packets of Mexican hot sauce (freebies from Taco Bell & other Mexican drive-thrus) - 7 mild & 1 wild (that's some of the extras they have tossed in the bag in the past - been kept in frig.Once rice cooked, everything else tossed in the pot & heated together - don't know what it will taste like, but looking forward to it - I can add more seasonings if needed, but a nice, thick stew for the next 3 days for me. iwas out of corn or I'd have added a can of that, too - lol. Wondering if I'll need more seasoning packets - lol.Bess L. Hadley_______________________________________________pnpgm mailing listpnpgm at list.powersandperils.orghttp://www.powersandperils.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/pnpgm