[pnpgm] UPDATE # 79 Raddok nods agreement

Bessie Hadley eleabess at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 18 02:25:58 CEST 2019

[file # was 568 for update #71; can someone figure out where we are? - lol - not that I often remember to use it, as you can see]

As Arawn tries to convince Velf to accompany them to the ship, Raddok offers silent agreement to what Vashnki/Arawn is saying, simply nodding in agreement, hands clasped together, slightly nervously - which seems appropriate enough to him. If Velf turns to look at him, he tries to look apologetic & continues to nod. If Velf looks pointedly at him, or asks, Raddok agrees with 'Vashnki's' statement, saying, "They surprised us, sire, & many sailors died - some were unarmed & others jumped overboard to flee. How those dwarves got hold of those tools they used as weapons, we don't know. Maybe the traitor fled - one of those who jumped ship." [if this fits with any prepared story by the companions]

[A belated "Happy Father's Day!" to all of you ;) ]

Bess L. Hadley