[pnpgm] Map...

Wout Broere broere at powersandperils.org
Wed Jun 12 23:04:46 CEST 2019

Slightly nicer map of Vahear with the same location marked. I have it
easy as so many people have send me stuff over the yeas, including these
great maps redrawing the perilous lands in so much more detail and style
than the originas, or that I ever could.

All these are in the pdfs of the v2 books on the site if anyone wants
them of course.

Thanks Scott for running this game for so long. This brings back happy
memories, incuding these of a long summer on a certain island with the
game getting nowhere due to Bertram Forrester. That is of course until
he spontaneously dropped dead.

Keep it up,
Wout