[pnpgm] chalcedony

Dorhak Red Wall dorhak at comcast.net
Tue Jun 4 16:23:00 CEST 2019

"Well lass, I’m not going to force anything on you, but I think our best option for us Dwarves is to use the illusion shackles.  Kiet’s solution to making the spell repeatable with the ward is a good one, and frankly I don’t wish to be chained, especially if unarmed.  Anyway, from the way I see it, you have two choices.  Leave the bauble behind and come along as a guard, or keep it on and join Fremea and Unali.  Standing off over 10’ away would be, well, very odd and I think they would notice."

He looks over at her, his face showing as if he were passing a stone, and says simply, "Please?"