[pnpgm] chalcedony

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Tue Jun 4 06:43:19 CEST 2019

   "If she keeps well enough away I can glamour cord to look like chains. Otherwise Fremea or myself can transmute cord into chains or vice versa - we can dispel the magic if the former. Or use real chains and I can invoke an Open Prison spell.
   But we might not need that, at least for our meeting with the mining company."

   Looking to Raddok he asked, "Is slavery legal here?"