[pnpgm] Game Update #107 - File #798 - The welcoem party

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 11 07:56:40 CET 2019

Fremea hears strange sounds of yelling outside, it seems familiar, yet does not place it. She thinks that it would be best if she makes sure the others will not wake up and continues on her way to put another one to sleep.

She will use her wings slightly to move with her levitation to the next one, quickly paralyzing the next one.