[pnpgm] Game Update #107 - File #798 - The welcoem party

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Sat Dec 7 03:10:02 CET 2019

    Character Name   Type       Player        Sex           Notes
..Arawn...........Druid...John.Haight........Ma..Alfar/Backup Navigator
..Dorhak..........Warrior.Kevin.Newark.......Ma..Captain/Leader/Dwarf
..Fremea..........Sidh....Tobie.Bonahoom.....Fe..Faerry/Archer/Magician
..Kiet............Acrobat.David.Sanders......Me..Human/Magician
..Mournath........Sailor..Gibert.Isla........Ma..Human/Navigator
..Pyandalgor......Hunter..Panthera...........Ma..Human/Hunter
..Raddok..........Miner...Bess Hadley........Ma..Human/Miner
..Unali...........Ninja...Wout.Broere........Fe..Human/Dagger Maiden
..Z'leyra.........Healer..Alex Koponen.......Fe..Human/Shaman/1st Mate
..Barbosa.........Warrior.Npc................Ma..Dwarf/Outcast

         Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

         Game Update #107 sequence (file #798)

            From Fremea: [Re: Actions]
                 After Fremea tells Dorhak about
the cave, she will make her way back to the cave.
Before going in, she will make sure her invis is
good and then case levitate on herself (EL1). She
will then move over to the guard, quietly and
quickly knocking him out and making sure he can
not make any noise. She would normally just slit
the throat, but that annoying Arawn get his voice
in her head about this might be an innocent. She
will have to purge that voice later.
            GM: Ack.

            From Dorhak: [Re: Actions]
                 "Aye!" says Dorhak.  "A good idea.