[pnpgm] Dorhak

Dorhak Red Wall dorhak at comcast.net
Mon Aug 19 21:28:39 CEST 2019

Sorry about not posting, but I never got the email with the last update.  Comcast is sometimes worthless.

Ugh!  Looks like it is sending it to spam.  I’ll have to watch that.

The voice continues...“What is there but not seen? What encompasses the mind and heart? Without it one is lost. With it one has direction and purpose. What is it?”

dorhak shakes his head, wondering what these dwarves were thinking. Silly questions for his people.  They should be asking about great art carvings, or gold, or stone, things all dwarves are familiar with.  Instead, they are looking for a philosopher.  Dorhak doesn’t like these games.

He loudly calls out "I know of several such things.  Consciousness, Faith, Courage, and how many others?  Can you not come up with questions that have but one answer?"

He spits on the ground and stands defiant, braced behind his shield, mace in hand, ready for whatever they have to throw against him despite the likelihood of not being capable of defending himself against these wards.