[pnpgm] Dorhak

Dorhak Red Wall dorhak at comcast.net
Fri Aug 2 05:46:58 CEST 2019

Dorhak struggles in Barbosa's grip.  "By Goibniu's Flagon!  Release me!" he says in Dwarf Elder. He shifts over to Dvallin and says "This is a dwarven warren and I am of the House of Dvalinn, a son of jewelers, and skilled in stone.  I have been named as steadfast as a Red Wall!  Release me!  I will not be harmed!  Not by my own kind!"

ooc.  Seeing as the others were able, it seems, to bring along my gear, Dorhak will not be taking up Kiet on his offer of knife or small shield.