[pnpgm] Format..and its out!

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Thu Nov 29 00:26:45 CET 2018

I was able to recover most of update.
I had the very bottom apr 21 down and through cache top part most of Recap.

So had to do Zabyra scene and 2 days of weather 19/20.

This is the new format.

Notepad is bleh.
Wordpad hadd wordwrap issues even when fixed.

So settled on openofice.

Notice in windows indent /tabs are depending on font, screen size an dsuch.
For example.
12345678901234567890
Now in old school tabs were every 5 characters.
Well in windows de to defaults its
6,9 and 13.  Yep its oddball

Old school I was taught 5 tab indent and 3 more for start of paragraph.
Now they probably don't teach that in school.

So top REcap
I try to format
From...GM same columns and tab over a few spaces for actual stuff in between.
But it looks funky.  Sorry

For Body.

I always prefer column 11.
But for now I use the headers..
[Apris..]

Which I indent then space over 3 characters for paragraph.
This is a bit more readable.

If you notice i kept word wrap in.
This will support various screen sizes than me using the
11-7ish columns only by force.

Change..bleh..

So hope this format is readable.

Next 2 weeks I have 5 day weeks off then oen more Monday.
Then that's it till next September.
So will affect updates.

I'll try to do next update Sat/Mon depending on posts.

* Dorhak how many days in Halle? Just the one night?

Then one more leg.
Then IBT.
Then VAhear.