[pnpgm] Update #46 - Raddok asks Kiet a favor

Bessie Hadley eleabess at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 29 17:49:20 CET 2018

Raddok agrees to try the dagger & somewhat gingerly holds it as indicated by Kiet against the wound as directed, trying to hold it in place as the blade begins to vibrate. The wound is at first painful as if protesting the movement, but quickly the pain fades & the soreness is gone. Raddok only moves the dagger away when the vibrations die away, & he stares at the dagger & the closed wound, agreeing it was a very handy thing to have along, indeed!

Bess L. Hadley