[pnpgm] Game Update #20 - File #242 - Trip to Vahear planned

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Thu May 31 01:40:25 CEST 2018

  HT         Player       Character Name     Type    Status/Notes   Sex
   -- ------------------------------------------------------------------
   FH.John Haight...........Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar... Ma
                            [Backup Navigator]
   ...Kevin Newark..........Dorhak............Warrior.Normal/Dwarf....Ma
                            [Captain/Leader]
   --.Tobie Bonahoom........Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry.. Fe
   --.Rachelle.Gauthier ... Ix...........     ??????..Normal/Human  ..Fe
   W2.David Sanders.........Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  ..Ma
   ...Don.Kerr..............Maelorna..........Dancer..Normal/Human....Fe
   ...Gilbert.Isla..........Mournath..........Sailor..Normal/Human....Ma
                            [Navigator]
   R3 Panthera..............Pyandalgor........Hunter..Normal/Human....Ma
   --.Bess.Hadley...........Raddok............Miner...Normal/Human  ..Ma
   R4.Wout Broere...........Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  ..Fe
   R4.Alex Koponen..........Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  ..Fe
                            [First Mate]
   ..Npc....................Barbasa...........Dwarf...Fighter.........Ma
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Zol Zim (Wolf) - Ix

       Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

       Game Update #20 sequence (file #242)

         From Raddok: [Re: Descriptions]
           all OOC:

           Again, my thanks to all the descriptions from so many at once! I
           went back to Kell's funeral for Ix's description (altho' we
           didn't have her name yet)  & am appreciative of the description
           update posted by Scott on the website. I've been making my own
           records & it's nice to have it all in one spot for everyone.

           Will have my update in later today & will try to be less
           confusing (altho' it's hard when so much seems to need to be
           done at once, especially for a new member of your team -
           heeheehee)
         GM: Ack.  Folks can update/add to the file as needed.

         From Raddok: [Re: Actions]
           re: Upate #19 - Raddok

           [approx. 3 PM - recap of previous 1/2 hour] (chronologically,
           Raddock had 1st spoken to Arwan re: horse/gear, then to Dorhak
           /group to introduce himself, then to Z'leyra re: learning
           language.)

           [OOC: sorry about the confusion; thought I was clear. From now
           on, I'll be more careful to post chronologically, or at least
           say "just before
¦," or after talking to
"]

           [3 PMish]

           Raddok, leaving Z'leyra, remembered that, at some point, it...

           "Arawn, I know you need to focus on getting Ix to her...
         GM: Ack. Your fine posting as is.  It is hard for such the
             amount of posts.

         From Mournath: [Re: Description]
           Mournath is deeply tanned with the weathered skin of one who
           spends much time beneath the sun.  He stand 5'5" with broad
           shoulders and a torso that is as long as his legs, giving him
           the appearance of being shorter than he is.  Long black hair
           is wept back into a braid, held in place with a copper clasp.
           Streaks of iron-white stand out in his black hair at the temples
           and in his close-cropped beard.  His green eyes are always lost
           in thought and he is often seen scribbling into a journal that
           he keeps of his travels.

           sorry I haven't been posting as much but I am keeping up with
           what is going on.  Work has been hell and working 3rd shift
           doesn't make things easier.  For actions, Mournath accepts the
           position of navigator and will take time (if able) to make sure
           we have good maps of the seas and coasts of the area we are
           traveling to.  He also takes a bit of time to ransack the
           captain's cabin for tools of the trade that might be needed :
           charts, compass, etc
         GM: Ack. No problem.  Stuff happens.