[pnpgm] Response to Description

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Thu May 17 22:20:50 CEST 2018

Kiet Sunan is a man of rather small stature, being only 5’-6”, and not very heavy.  He makes up for it in other ways.  He has a dark complexion and dark hair, no facial hair, and comes from the island of Lemasa.  Think Filipino.  He normally wears chain mail under his 'working' clothes similar to what a medieval Syrian might wear, carries several daggers, a small shield (buckler, really), and often travels with a couple of javelins.

Here is a link to what he might look like, but think darker skin...
http://nrgcomputers.com/pbem6/kiet.jpg

Most of his outer clothing, though, would be somewhat more like Chinese, but this should give a good idea.

Dave

Sent from my iPad