[pnpgm] Response to Description

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Fri May 18 04:41:16 CEST 2018

Fremea is a faerry. When traveling she disguises herself as a little kid most of the time, so that people will not know she is. She only stands 3' 4" and she would rather be flying than walking or riding in/on something. She actually has more skin tone than most Fae, because she is out in the sun too much for a faerry. She does like the dark way more, but humans tend to be awake during the day instead, so she has to be also. Her clothes change to fit the area, so she blends in more. If someone is trained in combat and looks her over, they would notice she has at least 3 blades on her and her bow (when she not in her home town). Most would also notice her muscles are well toned for fighting hand to hand. Her hair is long, coming down to her waist (well long is subject really), but she keeps it up most of time.