[pnpgm] Dorhak

Hsingai Altaica draltaica at yahoo.com
Sat May 5 22:05:26 CEST 2018

> Kiet grumbles as he dumps sand out of his nice boots> and puts them back on then walks back to the shack.

Pyan looks out over the dunes and says, "Do you think he will share the soup with us?"
> "now, I think I might be able to contribute a fair amount since they wanted dwarves...and> it sounds like some of what we have to do is underground."  He smiles at the thought of> that. "However, any ideas are welcome.  Don’t hesitate to suggest, just don’t be > impertinent."
Pyan thinks it over for a bit them speaks up, "Are there any intelligent monsters that eat dwarfs?  I don't know why but I get the feeling that you weren't being collected for slave labor. From what I've learned of dwarfs from Dorhak I can't imagine them being forced to do work they didn't want to do"
--- It is with books as with the fire in our hearths; we go to a neighbor to get the embers and light it when we return home, pass it on to others, and it belongs to everyone."If nature has made any one thing less susceptible than all others of exclusive property, it is the action of the thinking power called an idea, which an individual may exclusively possess as long as he keeps it to himself; but the moment it is divulged, it forces itself into the possession of every one, and the receiver cannot dispossess himself of it. Its peculiar character, too, is that no one possesses the less, because every other possesses the whole of it. He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. That ideas should freely spread from one to another over the globe, for the moral and mutual instruction of man, and improvement of his condition, seems to have been peculiarly and benevolently designed by nature, when she made them, like fire, expansible over all space, without lessening their density in any point, and like the air in which we breathe, move, and have our physical being, incapable of confinement or exclusive appropriation."--Thomas Jefferson to Isaac McPherson