[pnpgm] Look at all the broken toys!

d kerr megumimika at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 05:50:35 CET 2018

Maelorna sighs as she walks up, her other half finds the smell of death and
dying enjoyable.  'Perhaps little one we can play a bit?  The irritant
appears to be busy, oooh, look at that one, the meal's almost dead, he
might scream nicely as we feed, how about it?' it asks with a playful tone,
'It's not like the irritant will notice.' as she rolls her eyes, though she
gives Arawn a side long glance, he does appear busy at the moment.  The
weight of her crossbow gives her little comfort as she can easily guess how
quickly he could end her life if he chose.  Though at the moment she had
little concern for such nor the chaos the others were doing, content to
just let them kill and do all the work.

'The disgusting dwarf actually needed her help for what?' she asks herself
as she looks down at a dying sailor and kneels down and caresses his cheek
while giving him as much a comforting look as she can, and makes the
choice.  The sailor might be dying, but she can at least give him purpose
and pleasure before he passes on.  Using Seduction EL 4, she attempts to
make him hers.