[pnpgm] Game Update #8 - File #104 - Animals go wild!

Dorhak Red Wall dorhak at comcast.net
Mon Mar 5 01:53:03 CET 2018

Leopards and wolves?  What, are they critters from a menagerie?  Got loose on board and a good reason ,for the sailors to abandon ship!

"Kiet, why don’t you and Z’leyra go fast after that officer?  The rest of us will head toward that ship and see what's going on?"

Dorhak is is not intending to do anything more than move over nearer to the ship and see what can be seen.  He's certainly not going on board with a loose, um, 'jaguar', I think Kiet called it?  Let alone a wolf.  Not till he knows more about what is happening.