[pnpgm] Game Update #8 - File #104 - Animals go wild!

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Mon Mar 5 05:57:11 CET 2018

"Oh...sure...I can do that!"

Kiet kicks himself (figuratively) forgetting his boots will allow a swift pursuit.  Kiet activates his boots for speed only and takes off after the officer.  Kiets not trying to apprehend him, but really would like to see where he thinks he’s going.  While Kiet's opinions on slavery differ from most of his companions, he also knows the law here...and helping these people might just garner some good will from the nobility here.

If I catch up to the officer, do not close.  If he ducks into a building somewhere, Kiet would look for him using an EL4 mana sending sphere...and if it looks like a face to face is needed, then an EL1 personal illusion changing to look like the sailor we released to the wild.  "I just happened to see you go in here..."

Sent from my iPad