[pnpgm] Game Update #15

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Wed Apr 11 05:12:08 CEST 2018

   To the newer players, sorry if it seems like Arawn has been ignoring you. Normally I tend to RP quite a bit with new players but the last few (and next few) weeks have been hectic and I've found it difficult to sit still long enough to read and reply to emails. But things should clear up by May:)

Raddok:   [... "What could be possibly worth these innocent lives?"]

   Arawn shrugged. The look on his face indicated that he was less than pleased with the carnage, the loss of potentially innocent lives and information, and the less than subtle method used. But the next moment his features softened as he returned his focus back to the wounded.

   "What can you tell me of those who died - their names? home? and family that might be left behind... parents... wives... children? I would like to see that they're taken care of now, especially if they may be left destitute, orphaned or enslaved themselves now that they may no longer have a guardian or bread-winner to take care of them."

Sailors that were healed:

   What happened to them?

Raddok:

[OOC: Regarding if Arawn knows the rest of the party and Raddok's offer to help the dwarves]

   "I know them. As to whether this will turn into a military matter, only time will tell. Though seeing how things are developing I wouldn't be surprised if it moves in that direction.
   And I apologize for not proving to be more congenial but I find this situation perturbing and completely unneccesary. So I find myself surveying and ruminating over things at the moment.
   As to getting your gear back, I imagine that might not be difficult. These guard seem unnaturally lax in their manner. In fact I find their efforts to oversee this situation sorely lacking from an investigative and law enforcement standpoint. If this is how well the city chooses to execute their guard duty then Marentia is in serious trouble," he continued with a very scrutinous eye.

   He gave Raddok a smile, though his face seemed subtly tired, perhaps from exasperation more than physical exhaustion.

   "If things prove to go in the direction of trying to 'fix' this situation then I'm sure your skills will come in handy. In fact you may find something in common with Kiet as he's a skilled teamster as well."

Ix:
    Arawn recognized both shaman and wolf, studying them, in particular the seemingly blind woman. She seemed to move with apparent ease, even considering the use of her cane, and he wondered if her clouded gaze was more cosmetic than actual.
   Sensing that the guards were not going to stop him from wandering the bowels of the vessel Arawn contemplated heading below deck to discover what he could. He could likely pry answers to the mystery before the gathered but wondered if he should instead wait. And so he did... for now.