[pnpgm] Update #15

d kerr megumimika at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 20:36:35 CEST 2018

Maelorna sighs, so far there seemed to be little to do, other than patching
up the wounded.  She shrugs her crossbow into a more comfortable position
on her back and then regards the dwarf. 'How things that ugly can mate is
beyond me,' she thinks with a wry chuckle.  She regards the one with the
wolf and after feeling no reason to consider it a competitor for her food
she stops.  'By the Court, why am I now looking at everyone as a predator
or prey.  Other than the disgusting one, these are the one's I gave my word
to,' she sighs as the voice laughs maniacally, "and then you broke your
word didn't you," it teases.