[pnpgm] Site fixes

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Sun Sep 10 19:53:29 CEST 2017

Thanks Panthera fixed the IBT calendar link.
For some reason it html saw it as a file download.
Odd part is I had to move it to pbem1/ and it works now.
Sometimes ftp does odd things.

Fixed the laws zip file
Added Wout's laws link
Fixed pbem 5s index file to correct file.

Sadly pbem #1 the index is wrong.
I probably had switched to wrong pbem by mistkae like i did with pbem 5.
in doing so probably lost the original index.
I have it on CD somewhere.  Just have ot hunt it down.

pbem 3 that index file was lost ages ago even when i had the cd.
So had to use my files.lst tha tI generate.

But these changes made.

I need to research to see if there is a html tag that will
remove case sensitives from files.
some old ancient .txt files are .TXT and if you don't use right case
won't load.

So I've learned to change case before uploading.

Thanks to Tobie for givine me a website space.