[pnpgm] Game Update

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Sat Sep 2 22:14:23 CEST 2017

Lone Shifter's Ring:

   Scott, I didn't see the Fireball ring listed under magical items. Could you add the information to the Treasure List?

Cetric:

[Cetric greets Arawn.   "You are alive my friend!    Chion who is now a full shaman.. can you believe that?... he left long ago to find you.   He came back saying he found your horses and gear.   Took them back to your city."]

    Arawn returned Cetric's greeting in a most warm manner, comfortable with the wise old shaman. The man's words brought a measure of ease to the alfar, though trouble shadowed his brow.

   "Do you know if he encountered my companion? Corsaya is not one to allow near anyone to handle her."

   While the rest of the group eyed the meager food available to them Arawn continued to chat privately with Cetric before promising to return soon, after returning the others to Marentia.

Sivas and Xian:

   Arawn pursed his lips slightly, his eyes narrowing with trouble or thought as Xian disappeared in a flash.

   "He's looking for Corona. And I'm guessing Lady Varo is involved," he said, sighing.
   "We should probably check in with Ben'dar. I have a feeling Tef'wo might have been or will be paid a visit. And maybe we can figure out what terrible fate we'll end up involved with in the future."

Kell's Funeral:

   Preferably Chion can teleport the party, Arawn included. But if Chion's not able to do so, Arawn is willing to ride to Ba'ru to scout out a teleport spot. He'll then translocate the party to Ba'ru.
   Just let me know what the group/those attending want to do and I'll do my best to adapt.