[pnpgm] Treasure and stuff

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Sat Sep 2 18:36:37 CEST 2017

   I have a more detailed post to send out later today but for now, just in case I run short on time, I thought I'd send this out.

Arawn's share -

   Arawn isn't worried about a share of the coin. His only interest would be in the magical Bastard Sword 3 (MEL 8/EL 4 with Creature Power - Fay Horses tie)

Mournath's share -

   Should he return and ask Arawn would be happy to do what he can to give him a share. But as he chose to leave Arawn isn't pressed to hunt him down to do so, he'll leave it up to Mournath to contact the group.

Z'layha's and Kameran's share -

   Arawn feels she and they deserve at least an equal share and if that takes the form of barter items in lieu of coin he's happy to comply. If she prefers, he can bring some items back from Marentia instead that she can use for personal barter as well as other items to help her people. If she prefers this they can set a secret location and date for this to happen.

Raki's share -

   I'm completely good with Raki having an equal share. And though he does have a fair share of memories from Kell, Arawn is willing to share a place to stay and teach him about the Middle World when he's able to.
   As Arawn may be in and out of Marentia a bit, anyone want to help share in the responsibility of assisting Raki to adjust to things in the Middle World?

Kell's share -

   Arawn not only will be there for the funeral but also feels that a full share of the money should go to his family.

'Worthless' gems:

   If the party goes with Kiet's plan on using the worst of the lot for Jeweler practice Arawn will work on a few. He's a few points shy of EL80 so may as well take advantage:)