[pnpgm] Game Update #-21 - File #46 - And now a word from our sponsors...

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Tue Nov 21 05:56:02 CET 2017

   HT         Player       Character Name     Type    Status/Notes   Sex
   -- ------------------------------------------------------------------

   FH.John Haight...........Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar... Ma
   ...Kevin Newark..........Dorhak............Warrior.Normal/Dwarf....Ma
   --.Tobie Bonahoom........Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry.. Fe
   W2.David Sanders.........Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  ..Ma
   ...Don.Kerr..............Maelorna..........Dancer..Normal/Human....Fe
   ...Gilbert.Isla..........Mournath..........Sailor..Normal/Human....Ma
   R3 Panthera..............Pyandalgor........Hunter..Normal/Human....Ma
      Fake-Kell/Raki........Raki..............Normal..Normal/Shifter..??
   R4.Wout Broere...........Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  ..Fe
   R4.Alex Koponen..........Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  ..Fe
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra

       Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

       Game Update #-21 sequence (file #46)

       Admin Notes: None

         From Don: [Re: Mournath's IBT]
           No fair!  Demons are friendly!  They just perform an
           viable activity for the universe, corruption and destruction!Â
           Honestly, without demons and evil, good wouldon't have a clue
           on what is good. Just think, without some evil demon
           demonstrating that hitting little Timmy over the head is bad
           and an evil act.  Why all the paladins of (insert goody
           two-shoes disgustingly smug celestial "good" diety/angel) their
           chosen depravity would happily go about showing how good they
           were, by smashing hapless folks over their heads and spouting
           how good their actions are!
         GM: Ack.  I'll just say interesting argument. :)  BTW those
             characters like right after 'no fair' is how the email
             extracts to text.  I don't edit them out unless for the
             actual update section below.

         From John: [Re: Don's comments]
           Seemingly ironically, Arawn would agree with you on the
           paladin  part! At least those that are less than discriminant
           zealots! Good before glory! Although Arawn would probably make
           a pretty decent paladin, lol.
         GM: Ack.  I'd love to see you play a bad guy. :)  Too goody good
             now.  So it'd be interesting.  At least Kiet has his dark side
             and uses it for his purpose. :)  (torture, etc).