[pnpgm] Game Update #126 - File #891 - Fuk's Rescue? Escape?

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Thu May 18 00:07:38 CEST 2017

          Player        DS    Character Name    Type    Status/Notes  Sex
   FH.John Haight.......HY..Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Al.. Ma
   ...Kevin Newark..........Dorhak............Warrior.Normal/Dwarf....Ma
   --.Tobie Bonahoom....YY..Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry.. Fe
   W3.Mark Murtha.......HN..Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human....Ma
   W2.David Sanders.....HN..Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  ..Ma
   R4.Wout Broere.......YY..Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  ..Fe
   ...Don.Kerr..............Maelorna..........Dancer..Normal/Human....Fe
   ...Gilbert.Isla..........Mournath..........Sailor..Normal/Human....Ma
   R3 Panthera..............Pyandalgor........Hunter..Normal/Human....Ma
   R4.Alex Koponen......YY..Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  ..Fe
   R3.Fukishtu.Newsome......Npc...............Chief...Normal/Human....Ma
   R3.Lucria.Cegra..........Npc...............Hunter..Normal/Human....Ma
      Fake-Kell/Raki........Npc...............Normal..Normal/Shaper...??
      Z'leyha ..............Npc...............Normal..Normal/Shaman...Fe
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra

       Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

       Game Update #126 sequence (file #891)

       Admin Notes: None

         From Arawn: [Re: actions]
           FYI, not sure what's up with the main game site but I keep
           linking to Adventure 6, even through the PnP site.
           -------
           The odd sensations Arawn had felt, through both his...

           "The earth grows uneasy... troubled," he finally...
           ---------
           [Quote: Fuk approaches Arawn... "Can we trust him?"]

           Arawn, both sympathetic and empathetic, felt deeply ...

           "I cannot say so with absolute certainty but I think so,...
           ---------

           The elemental unease he had been feeling along the ....

           As Mae struggled to maintain her grip he cast about, making
           sure he wasn't about to bump into another party member and risk
           toppling one or the other in the lava should he move forward.
           His goal was to reach for Mae, securing her while planting his
           feet to help keep her from sliding forward so that others could
           help aid her with the rope.

           If this wasn't an option then was prepared to attempt a casting
           of the Levitation spell if the man began to slip before others
           were able to help, hoping it would succeed and allow Fuk to
           rise from danger.

           Otherwise his last hope lay in the Cryx, remembering Zin's
           words that the sphere was not only a source of energy, likely
           working through his own form even now, but a source of
           protection from the fire. Should all else fail he might have
           to test this out, calling on the Cryx to somehow protect Fuk
           from falling.

           Should any PC's/NPC's not be at risk should Raki shapeshift
           he'll call out, "Raki, can you fly to Fuk?!"]
         GM: Ack.  The website was my..err..the dwarves fault.  They
             uploaded files to ftp site in pbem1 (6)instead of pbem (7).
             It happens.  I beat them for 20 min for it.  IT should be
             fixed now though as of Tuesday as I just updated site and
             it seems fine.  As with any file that has like a x.TXT with
             all caps and it gives a 404.  Best to rename to x.txt since
             all my links are in lower case.  I try to rename each file when
             it is uploaded but stuff happens.   Was wondering if someone
             caught the whole flying logic thing. :)  Good job.

         From Z'leyra: [Re: Actions]
           Z'leyra tries to see if there is any way for her to help Mae.
           If so she will attmept it.
           If not, she will wait until it is clear before doing a running
           jump to join the party.

           [She wishes she could cast spells in here...but with her
           abysmal affecting her she has an even worse chance than
           before.]

           Note...if she is falling towards the lava she will try casting
           levitate regardless of how bad the odds of successfully casting
           are.
         GM: Ack. The failure would not affect other spells. IT is the
             place itself that affects spells.  If you leap and fall
             into lava that is only 4-5 feet away do you think you'll
             have time to cast a 3 second spell? :)  Unless can cast
             it while swimming in lava? :)