[pnpgm] Update #126

d kerr megumimika at gmail.com
Fri May 19 04:03:47 CEST 2017

Maelorna lands upon the ledge and gasps for breath.  All the while having
had to listen to 'Drop him, let him die, you have nothing to prove.' as the
voice continues to taunt her.  She takes a calming breath and then gives
Fuk a side long glance as he glares at her.

She almost screams out, "No, stop, I am not a good person, just.. just do,
don't please, I..  " as she can't explain it.  She looks at Arawn
pleadingly and then lowers her gaze as she stumbles back away from Fuk.
She can't explain her desire to feed upon him and as much as she is glad to
not have to worry about him, she fears her control may lapse.

She says softly, "I promised I wouldn't harm any of the group, but please
do not tempt me, I'm hungry and I fear I will not be able to keep my word."
she says as she steps away from the group before sitting down and hugging
her knees to her chest.

'You know it's only a matter of time Little Sister, before I take over and
enforce that which you are.  Feed on one of them, if you do not.' the voice
taunts with a dark promise.

After the momentary rest, she follows the group, uncertainty filling her
eyes as she glances about her.

With alarm, she awakens from the stupor as she can hear Raki warn them
about others approaching.  "I..  need to feed," she whispers as she turns
to look at the direction indicated for the enemy, wondering if she can
repeat her success with one of them as she had with Zin.